Employment law is a particularly complex area of the law. It is subject to frequent updates and local variations. It’s therefore vital to get a good employment lawyer on your side to guide you through the legal maze.
Employment law deals with the relationships between employers and employees. Ideally, employment law should be about “prevention rather than cure”. In other words, it should be about ensuring that all interactions between employers and employees are undertaken in a lawful manner so that disputes are avoided.
All areas of the law are subject to change and employment law can be particularly fast-moving. Ideally, therefore, you should undertake regular legal “health checks” to ensure that you are always on the right side of the law. As a minimum, you should involve an employment lawyer in any significant decision.
Employment law deals with issues such as:
- Constructive Dismissal
- Severance Package Review
- Unjust Dismissal
Discrimination in the Workplace
- Human Rights Tribunal (HRTO)
- Maternity Leave
- Sick Leave and Long Term Disability
- Workplace Harassment Claims
- Sexual harassment/Assault
- Toxic Work Environment
Why choose us?
- NO legal fees until completion
- 100% Confidentiality Guarantee
- Specialized, Experienced & Dedicated Lawyers
- Exceptional Legal Fees with no hidden charges.
- Accessibility 24/7
- Highly Recommended by 1000+ Clients
- We can cover English, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, And Urdu.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Don’t Hesitate To Ask For a
Fill out the form above to recieve a free 30 Minutes and confidential initial consultation. Don’t worry, we never
share your information or use it to spam you.